At Holbrooks Dental Care your smile is our priority so from the moment you enter our doors for an initial consultation until you leave with a happy and healthy mouth, our friendly and highly qualified team will do all they can to ensure you receive the care that is right for you and your budget.
We promise to:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment
- Provide choice and affordability through our range of NHS and private treatment options
- Clearly communicate treatment options and provide written confirmation of fees
- Treat you to the best of our ability
- Listen with respect and respond to your concerns
- Try our best to keep on time
We ask that you:
- Look after the dental work we provide and follow our guidance
- Attend your appointments as requested
- Give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, in order to avoid a charge
- Pay for treatment as and when requested
- Tell us about any concerns you may have with regarding your treatment or care
- If you are delighted with the service, recommend us to others
What Happens Next?
If you’re thinking of joining Holbrooks Dental Care and would like to arrange an initial appointment, we invite you to call us on 024 7636 6115, or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you and your family, and looking after your smiles.